Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to Grow Eyelashes That Are Longer and Thicker


I’m going to talk about how to grow eyelashes like a pretentious expert because I’ve always been fascinated with people who possess strong, long and thick eyelashes. When I first meet a person, I automatically look into her eyes not only because they are the mirror to her soul but also because I want to silently scrutinize her eyelashes. I can’t necessarily call it a fetish though, it’s just my natural reaction given the fact that my eyelashes are thin and short. I also enjoy looking at mascara ads and asking how in the world is it even possible to grow eyelashes that long and thick. I found out there are several ways to answer this how-to-grow-eyelashes question.

Women and some men have looked for ways on how to grow eyelashes for centuries. Some do it for the purpose of eye protection (lashes were created to protect the eyes from natural tiny debris by giving them a signal to blink when there’s a threat) and most for the enhancement of their physical beauty. I’ve collated some tips I’ve found on how to grow eyelashes naturally and through the aid of eyelash growth products. Here they are:

How to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
promote eyelashes growth by eating healthy
1. Eat healthy and get enough sleep. This is a no brainer. Anyone who eats healthy and sleeps for 8 hours or so can expect to have healthy skin and hair (inlcuding those eyelashes). Cut out those junk foods in your diet, avoid sleeping late and you’re set to go.

2. Take some vitamin and mineral supplements. Research have proven that calcium, Vitamin B-complexand omega-3 fatty acids can help your lashes grow longer , thicker and stronger. If you’re a bit hesitant about taking in pills, you can always merge these vitamins and minerals in your diet. For example, drink milk instead of coffee in the morning and at night, eat fresh fruits and vegetables like carrots, turnips, lettuce and kale, and also eat fish with omega-3-fatty-acids-rich oil.

3. Apply vitamin E oil on your eyelids is also included in this how to grow eyelashes naturally tips. For stronger lashes you may use lubricants like pretroleum jelly and olive oil on them.

How to Grow Eyelashes With the Help of an Eyelash Growth Serum

1. Choose the best eyelash growth product. Among the eyelash enhancers that are favorably talked about are Rimmel Eyelash Accelerator, Li Lash Eyelash Conditioner, RevitaLash Eyelash Conditionerand Latisse. You have to pick one that has convinced you or you may ask your dermatologist for an advice.
2. Apply this eyelash growth serum with one stroke on your upper eyelid once or twice a day, depending on the specific brand’s instructions. If you want to apply mascara over it, make sure to let the product dry first.
3. Apply this eyelash enhancer regularly for a 6 weeks or so. The consistent application is vital. Don’t go applying it randomly at any day in the 45-day period.

No comments:

Post a Comment